Saturday 10 August 2013

56. Food 1. Daman

Like circuit house, I suppose 'Food in India' also deserves a separate series.

Daman and Diu is one of the Union Terretories of India. Their closeness to two big states Gujrat and Maharashtra is obvious. Sometimes I felt that it was closer to Gujrat and at some other times, I thought it was closer to Maharashtra. Being a tribal locality, it also shows lot of Portuguese influence.

I stayed there for three four days and every time ended up eating Gujrati thali.



And if you like pickles, there are many options here.


Try one of these and you will like it. 

4 comments:

  1. Wholesome or Square Food is delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gujrati thalis are really wholesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gujarati pickles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cruel to post such pictures! They should be banned :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.